Black Château is a marketing and PR agency that specializes in promoting authors and their books. The company developed the proprietary Author Network, an affordable marketing and PR strategy for authors that includes the most-desired services, such as book reviews, author interviews, articles, and author events.
Advertising and Marketing
Break Through the Noise to Reach Your Audience with Black Château Advertising and Marketing Services
Is an Advertising Boost What You Need to Propel Your Book?
Does your book have what it takes to become a bestseller? After an evaluation and approval of your manuscript and book cover, we run several advertising campaigns according to a strategic calendar, based on your book’s genre, pricing strategy, and target market. Our advertising experts oversee the campaigns and adjust bidding, copy, and the creative to produce the best results. The price, timing, and metadata are crucial for this premium strategy. An Advertising Boost is done in conjunction with Self-Publishing Support.
The advertising campaigns for your book run on various platforms including: email and display marketing through Books That Make You, Google Advertising/PPC, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Amazon, Goodreads, BookBub or other book-related third-party sites. The advertising mix typically includes:
- Email Marketing—We use our consumer email lists of booklovers, as well as those of participating partners, to create an email marketing campaign to promote the sale of your book
- Remarketing—Remarketing strategies designed to pull visitors back to your book
- Native Promotions—Articles promoted through native channels on up to 1300 news and lifestyle websites
- Facebook and Social Media—Facebook and various social media platforms
- PPC and Display Advertising—Google Ad Networks, Amazon, Goodreads and others
- Third Party Partner Promotions—BookBub, Fussy Librarian and other bookish platforms
Three Advertising Boost Levels for Your Book
Black Château offers three levels based on your goals. Advertising boosts are typically added into a custom retainer. Pricing options vary, ask for more details.