Start Your Summer…
With A Solid Marketing and PR Plan for Your Book
Black Château presents you with a special Author Network package for spring. Now is the time to start promoting your book. Your spring book promotion package includes:
- Monthly articles with special focus on books that make great gifts
- Media interviews and press coverage
- Inclusion in our booth at the LA Times Festival of Books
- Monthly online promotions on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and more targeting book shoppers
- Get book reviews in time for summer book reading season
- SPECIAL pre-launch services for new book releases
- $500 monthly retainer (similar companies’ retainers start at $3,000 per month)
- Fifth month FREE (four-month minimum)
The Black Château Author Network is our hallmark service. It includes several must-have services bundled together. This integrated approach helps leverage your exposure and gives you a well-rounded online marketing mix.
Specifically, the Black Château Author Network includes a combination of public relations, social media, content, email, reviews/influencer marketing, SEO and online advertising to propel authors and their books.
This is a turn-key solution that covers the most critical aspects of digital marketing. It is designed to give authors a mini, comprehensive plan that is affordable and acts as the foundation of any online marketing strategy.
Every month the advertising strategy is adjusted. For example, in the first month your book might be advertised as part of an Instagram and Twitter promotion, the next month it could be included in an email campaign and in a Pinterest infographic. This gives you a broader spectrum with which to reach new audiences on different platforms.
Your Book Placed in Monthly Article
One book title placement in at least one article per month. Articles match a strategized editorial calendar that coincides with current trends, consumer reading habits and seasonal buying patterns.
The articles are promoted natively on sites like:
- Dangerous Minds
- Bored Panda
- The Guardian
- Plus over 1200 other websites, apps and forums
Additionally, articles are advertised and promoted organically across multiple platforms, including, but not limited to:
- Display and retargeting
- Email newsletters
Press, Book Reviewers and Influencer Marketing Pitching
Your book will be offered to a list of over 4,000 members of the press, as well as social media influencers, reviewers, and bloggers. They are routinely sent tip sheets and may request: interviews, author Q&As, to publish excerpts and/or to receive hard copy or electronic versions of your book to review.
Our book reviewers and influencers are an elite network and frequently have large followings on one or more of these platforms:
- Their own blog/website/e-zine/podcast
Bonus Author Network Benefits:
Book Signings, Speaking Engagements and Events
Invitations to speak and participate at various events based on your unique area of expertise. Events include:
- LA Times Festival of Books and other book and literary events
- Authors readings and book signings
- Online parties on Facebook
- The annual Beach Bound Book Bash
- Workshops and author panels
- Conventions like LA Comic-Con
Contests and Online Book Giveaways
- Inclusion in regular Rafflecopter book giveaways
- Goodreads and Amazon contests
Books That Make You Monthly Newsletter
- Be part of monthly consumer newsletter to over 1,700 book lovers
Plus, we’re always coming up with creative ways to market books. When you’re part of the Author’s Network you’ll be invited to a variety of social media and viral marketing opportunities. No other digital marketing agency offers authors this many promotional opportunities at this price point.
Talk to us today, we’re here to help with your book publicity every step of the way. Click here, let’s chat!