A two-hour workshop to help authors plan their book’s launch.
Authors often struggle with the nuances of planning a book launch. If you wonder what the best strategy is, you are not alone. Indie authors and those who are with traditional or hybrid publishers all have questions about best practices. It can be confusing and daunting. That’s why Black Château founder, Desireé Duffy, created this workshop.
Held at the Pipe and Thimble Bookstore in Lomita, California, the THREE, TWO, ONE…BOOK LAUNCH workshop was designed to help authors and publishing professionals plan the strategy for a book’s launch. The program helped authors:
• Create a calendar to know WHEN to implement each strategy.
• Find out how to promote a book like a publisher, even if you’re an indie.
• Unravel how to get book reviews, and when you need them most.
• Get tips on getting media interviews, and the do’s and don’ts of press releases.
• Strategize your social media and find out what platforms are important–or may not as important as you’ve been led to believe!
Registration was just $15. For more event details, visit the event’s Facebook page.