Black Château Presents Two Panel Conversations at The Creative Writers Conference
The Writing Community Is Invited to Discover How to Write a Calling Card Book and About Writing Young Adult and New Adult Fiction Today
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Los Angeles, CA – Black Château Enterprises presents two panels at The Creative Writers Conference, held online, February 26 – March 6th, 2021. The panels give attendees a look at non-fiction and fiction writing topics that are important in these times.
The first panel, Your Book as a Calling Card: Branding Yourself with Your Book, takes place Saturday, Feb. 27th at 3:30pm PT. It includes an array of professionals who use their book as a calling card to introduce people to their business or professional work. Attendees will discover how to establish oneself as an expert in their field and learn the benefits of enhancing one’s brand with a book that serves as a calling card. The session will also cover the ins and outs of writing such a book and using it as a lead magnet for new business.
- Janet Bond Brill, Cardiovascular nutritionist, award-winning author, health and fitness expert
- Patrice Brown, Mental health counselor, founder of The Confident Fat Girl’s Movement and author
- Nancy J. Hite, Certified financial planner, fiduciary, and author of the #1 Amazon bestseller The Retirement Mirage: Time to Think Differently
- Steven Joseph, Attorney, negotiator, author of The Crankatsuris Method: A Grownup Guide to Effective Crankiness
- Bert Sarkkinen, Founder Arrow Timber, speaker and author of The Art of Hybrid Timber Framing
- Debra Eckerling (M), Author of Your Goal Guide, speaker, and founder of The D*E*B Method and Write On Online
The second panel is Writing Young Adult and New Adult Fiction: How Does Today’s Turmoil Impact Readers Tomorrow? It takes place Friday, March 5th, at 7:30pm PT. It is a conversation with YA and NA writers about the impact of these times on their readers. It serves to answer questions such as: What stories and themes are resonating with the YA and NA fanbase? With nearly a year of social distancing happening during young readers’ formative years, how can authors make an impact in their world? What trends can writers for a young audience prepare for or influence?
- Maria Alexander, Multiple award-winning author of both adult and young adult dark fiction, including the Bloodline of Yule Trilogy
- Kevin Groh, Author of The Omni Legend Series with the first book, The Commander: Guardian of Utopia releasing in the United States as an Amazon #1 bestseller
- Adrienne Monson, Award-winning author of the Blood Inheritance Trilogy and FairyTale Ink series
- AmyLea Murphy, Author of debut novel Fine, attorney-turned author who writes about life-changing moments that unearth the resilient beauty of the human spirit
- Deborah Zara Kobylt (M), Award-winning journalist best known for work on CNN, Fox11 LA, KCAL9 News, Turner Entertainment and her podcast Deborah Kobylt Live
Desireé Duffy, Founder of Black Chateau, Books That Make You, and The BookFest® says, “Partnering with the team at the Creative Writers Conference is a great way to help further our mission statement. Simply stated, we believe in storytellers and the power of the written word to spread ideas and make a positive impact in our world. Tony Todaro and his organization do an excellent job helping authors achieve their writing goals and we are happy to partner with them in 2021 and beyond.”
For more information about the Creative Writers Conference, West Coast Writers Conferences, and the Annual Greater Los Angeles Writers Conference, and for a complete programming schedule and ticket information, visit their website. The home page of the Black Château website has information for authors and writers interested in promoting their book, branding, marketing, and public relations.
About Black Château
Black Château believes in storytellers. The company is dedicated to helping authors’ voices be heard around the world through the written word. Located in Southern California, the award-winning Black Château is a marketing and public relations agency specializing in promoting authors, books, small press, personality brands, and creative individuals. The company developed the proprietary Author Network, an affordable marketing and PR strategy for writers, and additionally offers a full-service array of marketing and public relations services to a wide array of clients and brands. For more, visit www.BlackChateauEnterprises.com.
About West Coast Writers Conferences
West Coast Writers Conferences (WC2) is committed to providing writers of all genres and levels with information, education and inspiration in the craft and business of writing. Each event features educators, industry professionals, literary agents, publishers, and industry veterans of many disciplines. For more, visit www.WCWriters.com.